Monday, April 30, 2012

Meat Mondays: Lechon


via Ilona

Artist's Desription:

If there’s one thing I love about my Filipino side, we know how to feed a family – and then some. Don’t even try to test our rotisserie skills, nobody roasts a suckling pig like we do. Crispy crunchy crackling skin housing incredibly flavorful and juicy meat. See that gaping absence between the head and the butt? That shit’s all in my belly! Sorry I didn’t take a before picture, I was too busy throwing elbows to get first dibs on the skin. This little piggy comes courtesy of Miracle Thieves at The Pearl, the inaugural Philippines edition of their Cultural Series.
Meat Mondays is your weekly post of pretty protein. For the month of May, Ilona will be making Mondays that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment